At Chester Place we aim to provide all our Landlords with exceptional service regardless of whether you wish us to manage your property or simply to find suitable tenants for you. Our fees will very much depend on your requirements and we will tailor our service to your specific needs.
Once you have decided that we are the right letting agent for you, you can decide whether you want to us on a tenant introduction or full property management service.
Our Introduction Only Service
- Arranging to provide a guide on the rental price of the Property, usually by visiting.
- Advertising and promoting the Property in appropriate ways to find a suitable tenant.
- For Introduction Only Service landlords, once contact is made by a prospective tenant Chester Place Ltd will put the prospective tenant in contact with the Landlord who will then arrange all viewings and tenancy paperwork.
- Additional services are available for a fee.
Our Let Only Service
In addition to the Introduction Only Service items
- Checking the legally required paperwork for the property in order to let it.
- Arranging viewings with prospective tenants. All viewings will be accompanied by Chester Place Ltd representative.
- Arranging completion of tenant’s application forms.
- Referencing the tenants.
- Checking the immigration status of all applicants.
- Producing the necessary paperwork to let the property on an appropriate tenancy or licence.
- Producing an inventory and schedule of condition of the property.
- Signing the tenancy agreements and collection of first month rent and the deposit.
- Transferring the deposit to Landlords custodial scheme account or insured scheme account.
Our Letting and Rent Collection Service
In addition to the Let Only Service items:
- Collection of the rent or others charges due from the Tenant and providing monthly accounts to the Landlord.
- Ongoing Immigration Act checks that may be needed during the Term of the tenancy.
Our Full Management Service
In addition to the Letting and Rent Collection Service items:
- Arranging repairs, general maintenance and replacements
- Producing photographic evidence to support the inventory.
- Arranging periodic visits to the property and sending a report to the Landlord.
- Producing end of financial year accountancy statements.
Our Management Only Service
We can manage your property and arrange any work needed in your absence or on request for properties already tenanted by yourself.